General terms and conditions of the company Nela Baby by Rückwart
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our Internet shop http://www.stoooff.com
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
The Creative Collective by Rückwart
Registration number CHE-283.797.070
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registering and entering the registration details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details Closing the internet browser cancel the ordering process. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at http://stoooff.com. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, payment, shipping costs
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs. Deliveries abroad may incur customs duties, taxes and fees that are not included in the total price displayed (Shipping location Switzerland).
As a result, buyers from abroad who do not accept or collect their parcels from the transport service provider are fully liable for the return transport of the shipment to Switzerland. The fee for the return transport is usually SFr. 48.00.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by Stripe (credit card), PayPal, Twint and prepayment
Bank details prepayment:
IBAN CH04 0029 3293 81565340 N
Please always state the order number in the subject line.
(3) Shipping costs for Switzerland and Lichtenstein
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place within 5 working days at the latest.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail-order sales.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Contracts entered into are not revocable. We are therefore referring to Swiss legislation.
"Swiss legislation does not guarantee the customer the right to change his mind and return a product after an online purchase. The operator of a web shop can grant this right, but is not obliged to do so".
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
Status of the General Terms and Conditions June 2019
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de